|Android Smartphone 3 Ways To Access Facebook Full Desktop Website On Android” border=”0″ src=”https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Aq_UzFSjjOY/V-eMIezRMtI/AAAAAAAAFC0/WtqwOKU99JcbKS9R7LKOzA9ejsuN3vbXwCLcB/s1600/access-facebook-full-desktop-website-on-android.png” style=”margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;” title=”3 Ways To Access Facebook Full Desktop Website On Android” />|
|Access Facebook Full Desktop Website|
1. Using URL
This is one of the simplest method to load Facebook full desktop website on your android phone. We can say that it’s an official method from Facebook because the URL which we’re going to use is FB’s own URL.
- Just open your browser and enter this URL http://www.facebook.com/home.php. Don’t forget to add ‘www‘ in front of facebook.
- It’ll open up as a mobile website if you’re not logged in, once you’ve logged into the Facebook, you can see full version of Facebook.
- Bookmark the above link to open it in one click or remember to add home.php every time you want to access desktop website.
2. Using Browser In Built Function
This feature is available on almost every popular browser. Mobile browsers have a functionality to open desktop view of any website you are surfing. Here I am taking example of Google Chrome android browser.
- Launch your web browser, you can access it from your Smartphone‘s home screen.
- Click the three dots on the top right corner.
- Now select Request Desktop Site from the menu. (There can be different options for this. Here in Google Chrome it is mentioned as above bold term.
- Now simply input facebook.com in the address bar and that’s it. You’re done.
3. One More Way
This is another great working method if you’re using mobile version and wanna switch to desktop meanwhile.
- Open your phone web browser. (Here I am taking example of Google Chrome)
- Open http://m.facebook.com, wait till it loads.
- Now click on the menu from the top right corner.
- Scroll to the end of the menu and there you can see an option Desktop Site, simply click on it and that’t it.
Note: – It is always advised to rotate your screen while accessing desktop website on your mobile. Landscape mode will give a better view of text and image of the website. To use landscape mode simply select rotate screen notification bar.
So readers this was all about how to load facebook desktop version on your android mobile. Hope one of the method would work for you. If you’re facing any inconvenience or having any doubt or query then feel free to leave a comment below in the comment section.