Though you all have fixed timetable but you need to start doing something apart from this to end a monotonous way of living. With this, you will be able to earn a lot of money and can invest it in something useful.
Top 5 Online Jobs for Stay at Home Moms
Let’s see some of the best online jobs for moms.
1. Online Innocent Surveys
Surveys are the best online/” target=”_blank”>ways to earn money online; you can make 7500/- to 10,000/ month. All you need to do is sign up for the online surveys and then you’re done. To start earning this way you do not need any work experience, you can start whenever you like to. Let’s see some of the advantages of working on it:
- As said no work experience, but you should be aware of the terms of working on the surveys.
- You will be getting cash every month.
- You will get exciting coupons for shopping or order food online.
- Flexible work hours.
BE AWARE OF:
Scams are everywhere; sometimes these innocent surveys track the information of the clients and hack their accounts to take money from them in some ways or other.
If you are fluent in more than one language than this online job is definitely for moms who are staying at home. You can do the job of the translator; many companies offer jobs like that. When you search for this job you may find:
- Ebooks translator job
- Document translator job
- Translating legal documents
What skills do you require?
- Excellent writing skills and strong command in your home language
- Flexible in working any assignment
- Fluent in oral as well as translating
- Need to work in a quiet place or time when you’re free.
Almost 12-30$ per hour depending on your skills
What kind of sites offers you these kinds of jobs?
- Butter hill group
- Dialog one
- Eriksen translation
- Language line services
- SDL international
3. Writing Job
Are you creative and feel boring at a time? Then this job is just for you. You might have written essays for your kids in school but did you know? You can make it your career. No right. There are many freelancing jobs available. Internshala and Truelancer offer’s freelancing jobs for Moms who are staying at home.
- Thinking skills
- Creative writing
- Strong brainstorming
You can earn 50-200$ in a month.
4. Data Entry Job
This job doesn’t need any experience, there are simple tasks given by clients and you don’t need to go to the office. You need to input data, verify and edit it. This job is for the moms who are not willing to go out in search for some extra earning and need flexible work hours.
150-200$ in a month
- Virtual Bee
- Capital Typing
5. Things to Sell to make extra money
If you’re creative and want to earn some extra cash, then this is just for you. With the help of this, you will get to know about some of the ways to sell things to make extra money. Let’s look at the various things and ways by which you can remake the old things into new one.
- Homemade Jewelry: – You can make pieces of jewelry at home with the help of polymer clay, beads, shiny stones, crystal, leather, metal wires, etc. for this you need to look at some of DIY’s online and use your imagination to make unique and new style jewelry.
- Scented and colored Candles: – You can create amazing candles with the help of used oil pastel crayons of your kids with the help of few drops of essential oil. You can even decorate it with cinnamon sticks.
This will stand out from the crowd and would be beneficial for pet lovers.
You can sell these things on eBay, Amazon, and Flipkart. You cannot expect much but it can be an excellent start for moms who are staying at home. You can even go to craft fairs to sell these items by this you can make people aware of the things you need reuse.
These are the jobs for the moms staying at home you can make a
hell lot of money and by that, you can use that money in something beneficial for you and your kids.